Saturday 31 December 2016

NEW YEAR | Adventurous Horizons

It seems that at the start of a new year our minds light up with ideas of self improvement and the overall hunt for a change or thrill in the year to come?  In some ways, we as humans, look at the start of a new year as the start of a new US! A better version. As much as I love this idea, I fully believe that we have to be relaxed in our approach and realistic in the demands that we put on ourselves. Life is a marathon, not a sprint. Therefore it is all about the consistent steps! 

I have two main wishes for myself this year. The first MORE TRAVEL, and the second MORE TIME. I feel that these two go hand in hand fairly well! I also have many dreams for SALT, but you will see those as they come along. I have to keep you on your toes!  

Inspired by my dear friend Brittany, of Life Set Sail, with her recent adventures and her wonderful blog I am committed to making my adventures a part of the Journal here at SALT. Something I am so excited to share with you! 

First up is a little tour thru Germany, Belgium, + Scotland! I leave in 20 days and I cant wait! I will be sure to take my SALT favourites with me and let you know just what those are! I will be 100% traveling with my fave's, the classic Ula tee as well as my Mud Denim, Pacific Sweater and a trusty pom pom hat! 

SHOP THESE IMAGES  |  WHITE ULA TEE  |  SKINNY LILLY - PURE BLUE  |



from SALT Shop - Journal http://saltshop.ca/blogs/news/new-year-adventurous-horizons

No comments:

Post a Comment